We recommend it for people with no experience, or unsure if riding a motorcycle is really for them. It is on Thursday evenings beginning the end of April. It consists of 3 hours of basic “on bike” riding instruction. No tests, no pressure, no worries. Student to instructor ratio is very low. It will give you valuable clutch and throttle practice if continuing on to the basic class.
This course is for:
- Anyone who has never ridden a motorcycle.
- Anyone who wants to see if learning to ride is right for them.
- Anyone who wants a taste of motorcycling in a low-risk environment.
- Anyone who wants extra time to prepare for the Basic Rider Course.
Each student MUST provide and wear the following required safety gear during the experience:
- D.O.T. approved helmet (loaners available)
- Eye protection (glasses or face shield)
- Full-fingered gloves
- Long-sleeve shirt or jacket
- Over-the-ankle boots (with low heels)
- Long pants (jeans with no holes or tears, sturdy material recommended)